About Me

My photo
Elgin, Texas, United States
I am a single mother of 4 children. I have worked hard to get what I have and get where I am today. Due to the events that have taken place in my life my political view is undecided. There are good values from each political party and some values I do not agree with. I refuse to put myself in a box that makes me a certain party. I like to make my own mind up on the values that I have for myself and my family. I believe a woman has the right to choose, there should be a better health care plan, better education for our children in the public school systems, and there should be a fall back plan in order for when there is a shortage of funds instead of laying people off their jobs.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Republicans have no idea what they are about to do

I have really been keeping up with the debt issue that is going on.  There are some funny blogs going around and some serious ones as well. The recent one I came across was titled “Let My Country Go.” This blog really made me laugh. Speaking of how Republicans have gone from throwing granny off the train to killing off low income and youth. They are referred to as cartoon villains turning both parties unpopular making decisions they knew were wrong but not having the mind set to actually do it.
“Republicans have dropped themselves into a black hole of irresponsibility”, this phrase is all too true. I have read about each party and I agree with some things from each of them. However right now I don’t really agree with anything the Republican are doing with the budget. I don’t get it. All that money and don’t know what to really do with it. They want to do away with some of the very programs that have helped our citizens be able to by their medications, pay a few bills here and there and be able to eat. It seems as if they have gotten much of nothing done this year that counts but cause more drama and scare a lot of people.
Obama has only seen twenty three bills pass his desk this year. What have they been doing really? Oh I know trying to get Obama out of office. That’s right he is not able to be strung a long and told what to do like he is puppet. I see our government turning into a legal jacking. Give me all your money but they will do it to the taxes, end public assistance, Medicare, and Social Security. Republicans have now fallen to the bottom of the totem poll. I would be embarrassed right now to call myself a Republican if I was one. I might get a beat down.
The best quote of the entire blog was “Let my country go. Let my country decide its own destiny. Let my country function again, heal again. Quit bringing things to crisis again and again. Let us learn from our mistakes. Let us reconsider how we do business, how we do policy, and now we express our political principles in our agenda and our way of governing. Let my country go. Stop giving the world cause to doubt the sanity of this country”. That about sums it all up! 

1 comment:

  1. You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
    Myntra Coupons Code & Offer
    Giftalove Coupons Code & Offer
    Jabong Coupons Code & Offer
    Treebohotels Coupons Code & Offer
    Shoppers Stop Coupons Code & Offer

    ReplyDelete